Department of the Scientific Secretary
The Science Secretary’s Section
- Develops short- and long-term strategies and scientific projects within the National Museum.
- Evaluates the scientific work undertaken at the National Museum.
- Develops proposals, materials, and programmes of scientific work within the National Museum.
- Develops proposals for supporting the scientific work of the National Museum, including the conception of internal scientific projects.
- Leads negotiations with the scientific organs and organisations of the European Union.
- Administration of the scientific information systems in the National Museum, and collects, develops and presents information about science in the Czech Republic and EU.
- Administration of the agendas of the National Museum’s grant projects.
- Develops short- and long-term strategies of the National Museum’s editorial activity, including editorial procedures.
- Develops strategies and methodologies for certifying and evaluating the scientific work of the National Museum.
- Develops the conception of science in the National Museum.
RNDr. Jiřina Dašková, Ph.D
Phone.: +420 224 497 286
Mgr. Jaroslav Richter
Phone.: +420 224 497 175