Bedřich Smetana Museum
How to reach us – map
Connection: Subway A, station Staroměstská, Tram 17.
Phone: +420 222 220 082
Wednesday–Monday: 10 AM–5 PM
- Bedřich Smetana (1824-1884) – his life and work
In charge of Bedřich Smetany Muzeum is also Bedřich Smetana Memorial in Jabkenice.
- The honorary diplomas and gifts of Bedřich Smetana
On May 17, 2015 (Sunday) free entrance (on the occasion of the International Museum Day, which takes place next Monday on May 18)
Basic: 50 CZK
Reduced: 30 CZK seniors (over 60 years)), disabled persons, children 6–15 years old, High schools and University students (student ID card is necessary)
Family: 90 CZK (max. 2 adults, 3 children)
School group with pedagogue: 10 CZK/person
Children under 6 years and ICOM members admission freeFilming, taking photos (no flash) for noncommercial use - free with valid ticket.
After advanced order only, for groups up to 30 persons.
Commentary in english, german - 500 Kč.
Overview of Further Services:
- Is possible to lend printed exhibition guide: in english, german, french, spanish, italian, sweden, japanese and netherlands language.
- Bedřich Smetana Museum Study room: - after advanced phone order only.
- Museum shop: Except others:
- The book about o Smetana and Prague of his times (czech, german, english)
- Bedřich Smetana Museum in Prague exhibition guide (czech, german, english)
- Czech Museum of Music in Prague collections guide ((czech, german, english)
Bedřicha Smetana Musum is since 1936 situated on Vlatava shore, in neo-renaissance building of former Oldtowner Water-station from 80's of 19th century, in the nearest neighbourhood of Charles Bridge, on the place with beatiful view on Vltava river and Prague Castle.