according to current measures, you can continue to visit the exhibitions of the National Museum without vaccinations, illnesses and tests on Covid-19.
However, please follow these rules:
- every visitor is obliged to wear a respirator according to the relevant standards (FFP2, KN 95) or a nanotowder in all areas of the museum
- keep spacings of 1.5 meters, unless they are persons from the common household or pupils or students of one school
- use hand disinfection when entering the museum
Participants in guided tours, concerts, lectures and other mass events of more than 20 people, with the exception of children up to the age of 12, must prove that one of the following conditions is met when entering the museum:
- vaccination against Covid-19, with at least 14 days since the last vaccine dose (second for two-dose vaccines, first for single-dose vaccines),
- to prove the occurrence of laboratory-confirmed Covidem-19 disease no more than 180 days before the day of the event.
Participants aged 12 to 18 years, persons with contraindications to vaccination and persons vaccinated can demonstrate infectivity by proving a negative RT-PCR test up to 72 hours old.
You can also find current measures regarding visits to museums and galleries HERE.