Due to a required audit of the transported library collections, services in the study rooms will be on a limited basis.
These collections will be available for reference in the study room of National Museum New Building:
- books from the central library (see list of available shelfmarks)
- manuscripts fragments and unique early printed books
- Czech National Revival and historical chapbook prints
Collections of Central Library Department:
Book expedition according the repositories:
- Book expedition from Zbraslav palace repository - shelfmarks 1-29, 33-100, 109-116 - is limited for operational reasons for 2 times a month.
- Central repozitory II in Terezín: shelfmarks 101-108, 133-200, 220-260, 300-309, 500-, Peruc P, R I-II, R V-VIII, R XIII, R XV-R XVI, S I-V, Umění; Book collections: Akademické gymnázium, Arbes, Bačkovský, Bohatcová, Buzková, Čapek, Čelakovský, Danko, Denkstein, Destinnová, Dillinger, Dušek, Filippovová-Bašus, Frič, Fučík, Guth-Jarkovský, Harmonia, Harrach, Hasse, Hladký, Hofman, Höger, Hübnerová, Jagodina, Jelínek, Jiřincová, Kaláb, Kalašová, Knapp, Kraus, Krecar, Kvapil, Laichter, Lifka (Žďár STKN, ZAKN), Lukasík, Lützow, Mastný, Menhart, Müldner, Neruda, Normální škola, Nováček, Novák, Obrátil, Otto, Pelcl, Petr, Poláček, Polívka, Procházka, Regal, Resler, Schiller, Sokol, Sonberg, Srdce, Státní nakladatelství, Šimáček, Teige, Thomayer, Tůma, Vilímek, Voborník, Volf, Vrchotka, Wagner, Zachar, Zednářská knihovna, Zeyer, Zucker, Žikeš, Živný, Žižka.
- Expediton from Terezín repository is twice a month.
Catalogues od National Museum Library
- The Central Catalogue of National Museum libraries
- Online catalog of the central library since 2002
- Scanned card catalogue – general author catalogue of the central library until 2001
- Scanned card catalogue of the Journal Department until 2006
- Online catalogue of Journal Department from 2006
- Scanned card catalogue of foreign language early printed books of the NM Library
- Cataloging records of manuscripts and early printed books in the digital library Manuscriptorium
- Digital Library Kramerius 5
- Digitized manuscripts and early printed books in the digital library Manuscriptorium
the study room is closed due to the relocation of the main depository.
Study of collections from the Book Culture Department including National Revival is possible by arrangement directly with the curators in the New Building of the National Museum, see electronic order.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
National Museum Library
Phone: 224 497 334
Phone: 224 497 652
Phone: 224 497 651
Phone: 224 497 339
Phone: 224 497 158
Phone: 224 497 653
- National Museum Library – Study Room in the Central Repository II in Terezín For manuscripts, early printed books collection, collections of the Book Culture Department, Bohemian periodicals issued after 2000, Slovak periodicals issued up to 1992 will be available here. The study room is open by appointment only. Wi-fi Internet access.
- National Museum Library – study room of the Journal Department Bohemian periodicals – newspapers and magazines, which were and are issued in Bohemia, Moravia, Silesia and Slovakia to 1992 will be available here. The study room is open by appointment only.
- Department of Theater history, History museum – study rooms
- Centre for presentation of cultural heritage – study room