See more here about 9 museums in 5 days.
Tickets may be purchased in person at all National Museum box offices. Detailed information on admission fees to temporary and permanent exhibitions and events is available under the following heading for each building: Come and visit us.
Admission is free for children who are up to 15 years of age or who come from children’s homes or SOS Children's Villages; it is also free for holders of the following cards: severe health disability card (includes assistants), ICOM, NPÚ, Union of Museums in Slovakia, National Museum Association, Benefit card GSA – MDČR, Prague Card.
Full (adults) and family admission to selected exhibitions can be bought online on our website. Such e-tickets are valid for one month. Purchased tickets cannot be returned or changed.
Tickets for events can be booked online on our website and then picked up in person at the National Museum box office. Bookings are automatically cancelled 30 minutes prior to the beginning of an event if payment has not been made.
Schools may order a programme with a lecturer online in the section “For Schools”. If an invoice is required, please contact us.
You could be interested in
- 9 museums in 5 days Purchase a five-day ticket to 9 Prague National Museum buildings.
- Long-term exhibitions Come and see our long-term exhibitions! Let us present you with the most interesting of our collections regarding the natural sciences, history, ethnography, music and literature.
- Exhibitions Check the overview of our exhibitions. You can visit our currently running exhibitions or choose one of the upcoming ones in advance. Make sure you do not miss anything interesting.
- Events We organize various events for our permanent and temporary exhibitions, for both children and adults. Choose from our selection of theme-focused festivals, lectures, concerts, guided tours and theatre shows.
- Schools Our education department prepares educational programmes for kindergarten, elementary school and secondary school pupils.